Last Updated: 02/10/2019
Returns & Exchanges
We understand sometimes things just don't fit right or you're just not that into it. To avoid any returns issues with our returns period, we suggest to try on your item/s once received.
Download our - RETURNS FORM
Please be sure to read & understand our returns & exchanges information provided below.
AUSTRALIAN RETURNS must be received by us 14 days from receiving your parcel
Take advantage of our -
RETURNS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA - must be received by us 28 days from receiving your parcel
Please ensure that we receive a copy of your completed returns form and invoice (printed or digital). Send it with your return item/s or email it to us at email@example.com - Clearly mark/show your order number on both returns form as well as the satchel containing your return item/s
Returns are assessed (at StyleAddicts' sole discretion) to determine if all requirements mentioned above have been met. SA reserves the rights to deny item/s returned outside of the set T's & C's below.
Please ensure the following before returning:
- Original packaging including all tags attached (as you received it)
- Unworn (no perfume, no make-up stains and/or other signs of wear)
- Unwashed and/or Unsoiled
- Undamaged and/or Repaired
Due to health and hygiene reasons items from the following categories will not be accepted by SA:
- Undergarments (underwear bottoms/g-string/thong)
- Make-up tools
T's & C's
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense. SA will not be held responsible for any costs arising from the result in a returned item.
- If your order received FREE SHIPPING and you have returned item/s reducing your order amount to under our free shipping threshold,you will have the shipping cost deducted from the value of your return
- We strongly recommend returning items through a traceable mailing system, as any returned items that are not received by StyleAddict can not be issued a refund/exchange
Be sure to allow sufficient time for your returns to arrive to us within our returns period.
Exchanges are processed with a gift card (e-store credit). Once your return has been approved and processed you will be issued with a e-store credit which will be sent to you via your email address linked to your order. When you receive your e-store credit you will be able to purchase the correct desired item/s.
Once received by us, please allow 5 - 7 business days for your refund to be approved and processed.
You will receive notification of your return via email address on order(please ensure your email address is valid and up to date on our system. Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to update your details)
Refunds can only be issued back to the credit card, PayPal, ziPpay or AfterPay account that the payment had originally come from.
Faulty & Missing items
Please contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours(2 days) of receiving your order preferably with supporting pictures so we can determine the next course of action.
If item/s are clearly deemed faulty with the supplied pictures and information, you will be contacted with further instructions on how to return your item with no cost to you.
The deemed faulty item/s will be repaired to original condition otherwise you will receive replacement item/s.
In the case that the item/s can not be repaired or replaced you will be issued with a refund of the item/s
Unfortunately, we don’t accept returns on sale items. Please select your sale items carefully to avoid disappointment. Please refer to 'Definitions - Sale Items'
Returned items that have not met our terms
- A late/re-stocking fee of $10.00 aud (per item returned and/or per infringement) maybe offered. A notification will be sent before we deduct it from your refund/store credit amount if applicable
- Return items that do not meet our terms will be shipped back at your cost.
Definitions / Meanings:
"Website" refers to https://www.styleaddict.com.au/
"SA" initials used when referring to StyleAddict
"Business day/s" means standard business days - Monday - Friday excluding public holidays
"Day/s" means all days excluding public holidays(AUS ONLY)
"Late / Re-Stocking Fee" an amount to be charged per item and/or per infringement returned
"Currencies" - AUD (Australian Dollar) unless otherwise specified
"Faulty Items" refers to the following meanings:
- Damages, flaws and/or other imperfections not otherwise shown on product photos that have occurred before receiving item/s
- Manufacturing defects
- Signs of misuse/mistreatment will be assessed for and will not be considered as Faulty Item/s
"Sale Items" means any:
- Item/s sold from our 'SALE' collection page
- Item/s purchased within a Sale / Discounted / Promotional period